SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, May 9, 2008

RAGGEDIES IN THE WORKS!!!!


Busy, busy, busy, busy........and having fun all along the way!! Piles and more piles of raggedies in various stages of "life" continue to grow as I work away in my world of raggedies and primitives!! I wonder which of these gals will be chosen to debut for the mid-month listings on Lemon Poppy Seeds???? I hope y'all will stop by to find out!!! Raggedy Hugs to all, Trudy

4 comments:

Rosalie said...

Hi Trudy
Can't wait to see all you new raggdies, they look cute already!!!
Rosalie

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your raggedies when they ae completed!! when is your website gonna open???

bluejeanprimitives said...

I don't know which will be on LPS but I just wanna kiss all of em'!

Jean :)

Rosalie said...

Hi, Trudy:

You've been tagged. Please visit My Country Cottage/Raggedy Dollys Blog to see what this means. Have a great day.

Rosalie