SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, October 31, 2008

NEW RAGGEDIES!! NEW VENUE!!











Happy Halloween!! It is hard for me to believe that 2008 has progressed to this point in time already!!! Where has the year gone?? Whiz!! Flew right on by!! My show was a super success, with lots and lots of prim and raggedy dolls and other creations being given new homes!! It was wonderful to have return customers from last year, looking for that special doll for themselves and others!! Thank you everyone for shopping with me, and making my creations a part of your homes!!

It is with great sadness that DJ has chosen to close one of my favorite market venues....Dandelion Darlings. However, she has given a shoppe on another of her venues, Country Fried Primitives, to all the Darlings and you can now find me over there!! Here are a couple of my new raggedies found on Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Primitives!! Come on over and take a peek!! Happy Haunting!! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: