SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

RAGGEDIES!! MORE RAGGEDIES!!!


























Gosh!! I need to hire an admin assistant, and learn to be more efficient with my time!! HA!! Don't we all!!!???? Not sure where the time goes....but I have been busy with the raggedies, and just don't seem to remember to update this blog! I promise to try to do better!! You can always find the latest over on my other blog, though.....www.crowsintheatticprimitives.blogspot.com by clicking HERE!! The pictures are a few of the recent dollies that have been finished, and I believe that these are not sold yet, either!! Please stop by for a peek, either on my Lemon Poppy Seeds shoppe, or over on Country Fried Primitives!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments: