SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, November 14, 2009

BRAND NEW RAGGEDIES!!!!











Happy November to all the raggedy lovers out there!!! It is snowing here in the Colorado foothills......but not to be surprised!! November is supposed to be our second snowiest month of the year!!

I am proud to announce that my raggedies can now be found on two new sites.....Simply Primitives and The Primitive Gathering!! I will continue to list on Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Primitives, too.....so yes!! The raggedy factory will be in full swing!

I hope you will stop by and see all the offerings for the holiday season and everyday, too!!

I would love for everyone to sign up for my email list, too!! Raggedy Blessings to all!!!

No comments: