SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, February 20, 2010

THE LATEST RAGGEDY DOLLIES!!!!
















Here are some of the latest raggedies available for sale from Annabelle's Attic!! Please stop by the various selling sites to check them out!! You can find the links on the left sidebar for my shoppes on Lemon Poppy Seeds, Country Fried Primitives, The Primitive Gathering, and Simply Primitives! I would love for you to sign up for my mail list, and become a follower of this blog, too!! You never know when surprises might be in store for you!! Just send me an email at MyRaggedyWorld@aol.com with Add to Mail List in the subject line!! To become a follower, use the gadget on the left sidebar!! It's that easy!!! Thank you for stopping by!! Enjoy your stay!!

1 comment:

elphabainwicked said...

Hi Trudy...did you sell the raggedy in the green dress? Oh and why are we not seeing a blog about you in Somerset Primitive? I received my first issue yesterday and started paging through and I thought wow, someone is using your patterns until I read it was you! Congrats...they could not have chosen a better artist for their premier! And I am thrilled to know that I get to enjoy so many of your finished work...yes a picture is coming. Congrats again and I look forward to reading a blog posting about the article. :-)

Tina