SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Well Underway!!


Where does time go? And this is retirement?? hahahaaa!!! I have taken on more tasks than time in the day allows, but I am having fun!! So all is good!! I will hope to do a better job of keeping this blog up, though. This is pathetic, not to mention embarrassing!!

Raggedy world has been in full swing, with some new raggedy patterns designed, and many new raggedies listed on my various selling sites! I hope you will find time to stop by and take a peek!!

My newest raggedy design (and the model doll is available as well!) is the primitive style Raggedy Maggie Rose! Look for the pattern in epattern form here, and the finished doll here!! Remember that all my pattern, including the raggedy designs, are published under my name Crows in the Attic Primitives!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will sign up for my mail list, and come back often!! Prim Raggedy Hugs, Trudy

No comments: