SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, December 15, 2008

NEW LISTINGS!! GREAT GIFTS!!







Please stop by my Annabelle's Attic shoppes on Country Fried Primitives and Lemon Poppy Seeds to see some great gift ideas for the raggedy lover on your gift list....or something just for YOU!!!! I will get your purchases in the mail right away, wrapped nice enough for gift giving, too!! All dolls are for decorative purposes, and not intended to be toys for the young children on your list!! However, they would all be great for the older child to sit on a shelf in the bedroom, or lay on the bed, too!! Happy Shopping!! Happy Holidays!! Prim Raggedy Blessings, Trudy

2 comments:

elphabainwicked said...

Oh my gosh...I love Sonya Snow!!!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to pop in and say Hello!! I am a fellow CFP Gal and I have been going through reading everyones blog. I just wanted to let you know, I love your prim Annies and I enjoyed reading your blog!! Take Care!
~Tammy "A Primitive Place"