SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, March 16, 2009

NEWEST RAGGEDY HAPPENINGS!!
















Hopefully this finds all of you enjoying the onset of Spring in your area....or at least the thoughts that Spring is right around the corner!! Here in the foothills to the wonderful Colorado Rockies, the weather has hardly been winter, and Spring may have already sprung!! HA!! Time shall tell!! March and April are supposed to be big snow months....but.......what can I say???!!! These warmer temps have been nice!!

Please take a moment to stop by my Annabelle's Attic shops on Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Prims and see the sweet raggedies I have listed. My Etsy shop is sold out, but I have a bunch of nekked babies awaiting their dresses, so that I can get them listed on there.

Thanks again to all my great customers that made 2008 a great raggedy year!! I know that 2009 will be even better, and it is always a pleasure to send off another precious raggedy doll to a new home!! Raggedy Blessings to all!! Trudy

No comments: