SIGN UP FOR RAGGEDY NEWS HERE!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2010 NEARLY GONE!!!











My apologies for not doing a much better job of keeping my raggedy blog updated and exciting!! Perhaps 2011 will be a better blogging year for me!! It's a goal, for sure!!

As we quickly move through the month of December, having spent time in November thinking about what we are grateful for, many of us think of December as a month of giving.

In the event that you are still looking for a raggedy to give to that special person, I have a few left in my inventory! Over on Simply Primitives I still have a precious little Christmas raggedy, made from a Sweet Meadows Farm design, and a wonderful little angel Annabelle.

On The Primitive Gathering I have two more little Christmas Annabelle raggedies, too!

My newest raggedy pattern release is a precious little annie ornie, suitable for Christmas, Valentine's Day, or any time of year, too!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your support of my raggedy world!! Happy Holidays!!

No comments: